News and EventsSee all
Our Flourish DNA class, also known as the New Member’s class will begin again on Sunday, April 23 at 6:00 PM. There are four goals of the class:
- Learn about our mission, values, people, and ministries
- Develop relationships that will deepen over time
- Discover opportunities to serve and use your gifts
- Become an official member of the CCC family
The class meets weekly for five weeks. Make sure to reserve your spot at the next Flourish DNA Class.
Invite your friends and neighbors to join us on Friday, April 7, at 7:00 PM for our Good Friday service, The Suffering Savior, a musical meditation on the sufferings and death of Christ.
If you’re a disciple of Jesus, you have been sent to go and “make disciples” (Matt 28:18-20). But what does that actually look like to disciple someone? Maybe you don’t even think you’re that good of a disciple yourself. Wednesday Night Women’s Flourish is for you.
Meeting every other Wednesday, Pastor Rick is going to EQUIP you with the tools you need to practically pursue a vibrant walk with God and help others to do the same.
Our Women Flourish sessions are recorded, so if you miss one, listen here.
- 2 Peter
- Faithful Family Worship
- The Life of Christ
- Cornerstone Seminars
- The Book Of Joel
- Comfort and Instruction During Pandemic
- The Book of Romans
- The Book of Hosea
- Ambassadors Missions Conference
- The Lord's Supper
- The Sermon on the Mount
- Colossians: Jesus Is Enough
- Sermon Archives
- The Psalms: Songs of Hope for the Life of Faith
- Sanctified Singing
- The Sabbath
- 1 Thessalonians
- 1 Peter: "Living Under the Influence of Grace"